Pathways to Life Abroad: Advertisers and Exhibitors
Pathways to LIFE Abroad
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 10 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Are you a coordinator of a summer abroad program for high school or college students? Are you affiliated with a college or university’s international affairs degree program?
We would love for you to join us at Pathways to LIFE Abroad, an international education fair for youth and young adults in Richmond, Virginia. The fair is sponsored by Richmond Public Schools; the Commonwealth (VA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated; Policy Pathways, Inc.; the City of Richmond Mayor’s Youth Academy; and the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs. The fair will be in person at a local high school in the Richmond Public Schools system on Saturday, May 20, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The international education fair is being organized to showcase international affairs degree programs and promote different study abroad organizations and their respective program options, e.g., short-term, semester, and year-long programs. Research shows an underrepresentation of students of color enrolled in study abroad programs. A lack of knowledge about international education opportunities and study abroad programs is a barrier that students of color have indicated as a reason for their lack of participation. Our goal is to help address this disparity by introducing Richmond youth and young adults to study abroad opportunities and international affairs degree programs.
There are four ways that you or your program can participate in and support the Pathways to LIFE Abroad fair:
1. Panelist: Serve as a speaker on a panel focused on study abroad programs for either high school or college students. (Registration fee is $1.00) An event administrator will contact you.
2. Exhibitor: Purchase an exhibit table for $75.00.
3. Advertiser: Purchase an ad in the 8½” x 11” event program book (Images must be camera-ready.):
- $75.00 quarter-page
- $100.00 half-page
- $200.00 full-page
4. Sponsor: Donate $1,000 to become an event sponsor. You will receive a full-page ad, an exhibit table, a name and logo on marketing material, an honorable mention, and more.
Please select your preferences and provide contact information using the PayPal Button below. Select “Continue Shopping” for more than one purchase option.
- 2023 Summer Academy for Policy Leadership and Public Service Online
- Jun 25 2023 - Jul 08 2023
- All Day